PRIME TIME FOUNDATION APPLICATION PROCESS
- Prime Time applications are due by February 1st of each year. Extensions
are by request only. Contact the Prime Time
office for extension details. Click
here to apply or use the link located at the left of the screen.
APPLICATIONS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE FROM THESE LOCATIONS:
- Prime Time Office
- Your District Superintendent's Office
- Your Principal or Guidance Counselor's Office
- The Prime Time Foundation will review all applications. You will be notified by e-mail
or letter after the BGCSE results are available if you are a qualified applicant or if
further information is required. If you are not qualified, the reasons why will be stated
in the e-mail or letter, along with your options for applying the following year. If further
information is needed, you will be asked to supply this information to the Prime Time office.
If you are accepted, you will be advised to apply to Louisiana State University on-line.
Other universities will be considered, based upon their competitive ranking (see Barron's
Profiles of American Colleges), and price range. You may also view colleges on-line
at www.collegeboard.com to determine
ranking and price range.
- When you've received an acceptance letter from LSU or another university, please forward a
copy to the Prime Time office.
- The scholarship committee will determine the recipient(s), and they will be notified by phone
call. If a phone call is not possible, you will be notified by e-mail, with a follow-up phone call.
Those who are not selected as recipients will be notified as well.
- Please keep copies of all paperwork